- Articles tagged "lenovo"
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
What are the most important considerations when selecting an ultrabook? As it turns out, things like design, portability, and performance go a long way toward determining a winner. In this article, we take a look at ultrabooks from the likes of Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, and Lenovo to determine which rules the roost.
In the market for a brand new ultrabook and not sure what what to select? Here are some of the best in the market that you can buy at IT Show 2016.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 series of products could very well be the serious businessman's best friend. Who says business devices have to look and feel clunky?
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
Designed as half phone, half point-and-shoot compact camera hybrid, the Lenovo Vibe Shot boasts a 5-inch Full HD display, full aluminum frame, and a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS and a unique tricolor LED flash. Is this the phone photography enthusiasts have been waiting for? We find out.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016