- Articles tagged "lenovo"
Lenovo has announced the Yoga 910 and Miix 510, two new multi-mode notebooks aimed at a new generation of users who use the same device for both work and play.
The new Lenovo Yoga Book is a fairly bold statement in hardware design. It is the product of three years of hard work and continual iterations, and the result is one of the most novel takes on a tablet PC we've seen.
Forget virtual reality (VR), Lenovo and Google wants you to explore the world of augmented reality (AR) in the first Tango-enabled smartphone, the Phab2 Pro. Check out our quick hands-on here.
The new Moto flagship and mainstream smartphones are officially available to the Singapore market, together with their Moto Mod add-ons.
Lenovo has announced the Moto Z Play and a brand new Moto Mod, the Hasselblad True Zoom camera module. The Hasselblad True Zoom supports up to 10x optical zoom, and lets you shoot in either JPEG or RAW.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
At MWC Shanghai 2016, we've had the opportunity to play with Lenovo's very own Snapdragon 820-based smartphone.
You've seen the new Moto Z, now check out the initial batch of Moto Mods. These modular add-ons magnetically snap onto the back of the phone for instant activation and are big enough to provide a real, tangible enhancements.
Motorola is back at the top of their game with Lenovo's backing and their latest flagship, the Moto Z, aims to be the true modular phone we've all been waiting for.
Join us for live keynote updates from Lenovo Tech World 2016 at The Masonic, San Francisco at 10AM PST, 9 June (1AM Singapore Time, 10 June)
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones