- Articles tagged "jelly bean"
LG is one of the few phone makers to venture into the 5.5-inch phone segment, where Samsung rules with an iron fist. Can LG's first Full-HD smartphone beat Samsung in its own game? Here's our first impressions of the LG Optimus G Pro.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
Samsung introduced yet another screen size to its ever-growing tablet portfolio - the Galaxy Note 8.0. Besides the 8-inch display size, does the Galaxy Note 8.0 has any other differences from the Galaxy Note family? Read on to find out more.
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*
- Mota’s new JetJat Ultra is a pocket-sized drone with professional features
- Will Samsung release an Olympic edition of the Galaxy S7 Edge?
- MSI announces two new Intel B150 boards with USB Type-C
- Mercedes debuts bonkers mad 577hp AMG GT R at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Futuremark teases new 3DMark Time Spy DirectX 12 benchmark
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness