Articles tagged ‘toshiba’
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
Toshiba Laptop division's 25th birthday launches in style with two new notebook models including a dual-touchscreen notebook and an update to the ultra light Portege R series.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city