- Articles tagged "toshiba"
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
Toshiba Laptop division's 25th birthday launches in style with two new notebook models including a dual-touchscreen notebook and an update to the ultra light Portege R series.
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple
- Apple Music has 20 million paying subscribers, execs are hungry for more
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions