Articles tagged ‘toshiba’
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
Toshiba finally joins the 3D TV race and we highlight two of their new Regza TV series that aim to deliver a punch in the steadily growing 3D TV space. We also managed to get some hands-on time with these TVs from the recent Toshiba regional TV strategy event.
Toshiba Laptop division's 25th birthday launches in style with two new notebook models including a dual-touchscreen notebook and an update to the ultra light Portege R series.
- SPH Magazines Partners with Happy 3 Media to Launch Revamped GameAxis.com
- Viber Rolls Out on Windows 8 Desktops and Tablets
- 12 Days of Christmas! - A Mini Camera with Merry Goodness Inside
- BitFenix Introduces Comrade
- Whatsapp Reports Having 400 Million Active Monthly Users
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Variant Pops Up on Benchmark
- WD Portable Hard Drives Now Come Bundled With Ontrack Data Recovery
- Samsung to Announce its First Tizen OS Smartphone at MWC 2014?