- Articles tagged ‘fermi’
NVIDIA is expanding their Fermi lineup with the GeForce GTS 450. Targeted squarely at mainstream and casual gamers alike, NVIDIA says it'll offer unparalleled performance for its price. We take four retail custom edition cards from Galaxy, MSI, Palit and Sparkle for a spin to see if this is the SKU that everyone's been waiting for.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 is the company's third card to utilize the all-new Fermi chip. We roundup four cards to evaluate its performance.
We continue our bevy of GeForce GTX 470 articles by investigating the performance gains that can be had by putting the GeForce GTX 470 in both 2 and 3-way SLI configurations.
The GeForce GTX 480 is the undisputed fastest GPU in the world, but how would two in a SLI configuration perform? Check out our performance analysis to find out.
That's right; the boss himself spills the beans of NVIDIA's next generation game changing GPU architecture, Fermi. Find out more about the GT300 and what you can expect out of it - live from NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- AMD's Freesync technology is almost here and Samsung's leading the charge
- Alcatel Onetouch to debut smartphones at Sitex 2014
- Apple changes App Store buttons from "Free" to "Get"
- Brio, the smart power outlet that you'll definitely need
- Yahoo to be Firefox's default search engine