- Articles tagged "fermi"
NVIDIA drew first blood this year with the GeForce GTX 560 Ti and they are now following up with the GeForce GTX 550 Ti to refresh the mainstream market for casual gamers and bargain hunters. Besides performance for the GTX 550 Ti, check out how MSI's new Cyclone and Palit's Sonic editions fared in our testing.
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M is a potent mobile GPU great for gaming notebooks, but can it handle 3D gaming? We have with us an ASUS G73Jw 3D notebook to find out.
We follow up on our review of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti by taking a look at how a pair of them will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Expect to see some big numbers.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
Following up on our review of the GeForce GTX 570 is our analysis of how two of these newcomers will perform in a 2-way SLI configuration. Dig in for the full results!
The new GeForce GTX 570 is here in our labs and we not only have a reference card to test, but also a customized one from Palit in the form of their Sonic Platinum edition. Check out our review to see if this is the card you want for Christmas.
It's been a month since the launch of the GeForce GTS 450 and NVIDIA's partners have come up with more custom editions. Today, we take a look at the five newest to hit the market from ECS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Leadtek and last but not least, Palit's ultra-compact card.
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference 2010 has commenced and buzzwords for the techies are Kepler and Maxwell, two of the company's future GPU architectures. Hop in to get a quick roadmap overview, straight from USA.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems