- Articles tagged "pavilion"
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
With Windows 8 releasing in just two weeks time, today HP revealed no less than eight new Windows 8 devices (more than half of which are touch-enabled) that are sure to get you excited about Microsoft’s new OS. We had a closer look at each of them.
We've recently been invited to check out three of HP's upcoming line of notebooks, and we must say we walked away feeling that HP might just cling on to their top spot just yet. We present their new Folio, Envy 15 and Pavilion dm4.
We head down to the city of Xiao Long Baos (Shanghai) to check out HP's A New HP World Event and find out more about their new and upcoming products like the HP TouchPad!
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
- Google announces Brillo, its OS for the Internet of Things
- Google offers unlimited high-res picture and video storage with new Photos app
- Google Android M is all about 'polish and quality'
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22
- Native apps for Apple Watch available later this year, Apple to release new SDK
- Yota's next generation product line up to include YotaPhone 3 and 2c
- The Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 is coming to local shores