Articles tagged ‘powercolor’
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks
- Photos and specs of Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone leaked
- Marvel gives you access to 13,000 comics at US$0.99
- Listings by XtremeGuard suggest four different Apple iPhone 6 models for 2014