Articles tagged ‘powercolor’
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND