Articles tagged ‘powercolor’
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration