Articles tagged ‘powercolor’
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100
- Oppo N3 teased for October
- Potential security breach forces M1 to suspend Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders (Update)