- Articles tagged "powercolor"
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category
- What is Steam VR?
- Pebble announces new Time smartwatch and Timeline interface
- Spigen cases for HTC One (M9), Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge up for pre-orders
- LG announces new midrange smartphones, global rollout to begin this week