- Articles tagged ‘radeon hd 5770’
After a decade long wait, Starcraft 2 is finally here, but are you worried your system can't cope, or are you not sure what graphics card to get to maximize the game? Fret not, we ran Starcraft 2 with the latest graphics cards in the most intense multiplayer scenario to see what kind of performance it garners.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
The Radeon HD 5770 falls short of fantastic, but how would two of them in CrossFire configuration perform? Would it surpass the dual-GPU Radeon HD 4870 X2? Check out the results to find out.
The cogs of ATI's war machine are turning and they are not letting up. After the awesome Radeon HD 5870 and 5850, they are continuing the assault on NVIDIA by releasing the Radeon HD 5770. The 4700 series used to be ATI's mainstream selection, how would the 5770 perform? Let's find out.
- Atari: Game Over now available for free online
- Xiaomi wants to be number one smartphone maker in 10 years
- HTC announces Desire Eye's price and availability
- AMD officially announces Carrizo, the next-gen APU
- Japanese developers start to embrace AMD's Mantle
- Futuremark announces new benchmarking software for Windows 10
- Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as tough as competitive glasses
- Sony announces launch of the A7II, the first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization