Articles tagged ‘computex 2009’
Next up in our Computex 2009 blast, we attended the launch of Thermaltake's much hyped Level 10 chassis. Also on the agenda, the latest consumer electronics and PC products from Acer together with P55 motherboards from ASRock, BIOSTAR and DFI. And much more!
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow