- Articles tagged "corsair"
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
April Fool's day is like Christmas for anyone who enjoys a good prank, a day where companies stop taking themselves too seriously and focus their efforts on wacky product demos and bizarre concept designs, often with a surprising amount of thought and effort. We've rounded up some of our favorites.
Gaming has been a big theme across this year’s Computex and mechanical keyboards now seem to be the norm. However, these three boards offered just enough interesting features to stand out among the crowd.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
MSI's yearly Master Overclocking Arena is back! Team HardwareZone was present in Taipei, Taiwan to witness the action over two days of "classic" and "freestyle" battles that determined the winners of the 2013 competition. Read on to find out what took place!
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
- Phanteks updates Enthoo Evolv ATX case with sexy tempered glass side panels
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs
- Faced with soaring rents, Berlin cracks down on Airbnb
- Apple iPhone 7 to have a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6s?
- OnePlus 3 rumored to be unveiled on 18 May, come in two variants?
- LG's new fingerprint sensor is embedded in the display of the phone
- The Onda oBook 11 Pro is an unabashed knockoff of the Microsoft Surface Book
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100