- Articles tagged "comex 2011"
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
In the second part of our Comex 2011 buying guide, we take a look at brands like Audio-Technica, Aztech, Cisco, Creative and InFocus. You can also find out what the local telcos are offering at the show and our take on what you should focus upon.
Our coverage of Comex 2011 starts here, where we suss out the best and most interesting deals available. Are you ready? It's shopping time!
Bargain hunting for tech products? Comex 2011 is just around the corner and to get you prepared, the HardwareZone team is offering you a sneak preview of star buys and their special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
- Microsoft might be jumping on the virtual reality bandwagon
- Pirate Bay domain returns waving pirate flag
- Sony hasn't decided on where or how to stream and distribute The Interview
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015