- Articles tagged "phenom ii"
AMD's 6-core 'Thuban' processors hit the streets today, promising a new Turbo Core feature that gives more speed when running light workloads and best of all, an affordable price of admission to the 6-core club. We check out how it handles.
The different cache hierarchies in AMD's Athlon II X2 and Phenom II X2 processors allow us to return to a question that has popped up from time to time: what effect does processor cache have when running applications? We paint you our findings in this modern day matchup.
Now that AMD's AM3 Phenom II processors are available, it's time we look at the DDR3 motherboard options. We check out how vendors have refreshed the enthusiast class AMD 790FX chipset for these new processors in this shootout.
- Google has a new search feature for your installed Android apps
- Here are the 6 things happening at Comex 2016 that you should not miss
- ViewQwest offers free six months of EPL coverage through broadband bundles
- ASUS' new PCE-AC88 Wi-Fi PCIe adapter will give your desktop a massive Wi-Fi boost
- Out of storage? Apple now has a 2TB iCloud storage plan
- Expect to see the new MacBook Air with USB Type-C port in October
- Here are the rumored pricing for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- ASUS releases new 10Gbps LAN workstation motherboard - the X99-E-10G WS