Articles tagged ‘quad-core’
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
Quad-core processors have never been cheaper with AMD's latest processor series, the Athlon II. The Athlon II X4 630 and 620 models are now available, with low prices that Intel's quad-cores cannot match. But do they have the performance to go along with that? Answers in our review.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback
- HTC Issues Software Update for One (M8), Brings Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Verify Safety of Your Online Accounts with McAfee's Heartbleed Checker