- Articles tagged "amd"
After months of inactivity, ATI finally sprung back into action with its latest offering - the Radeon HD 4890. Boosting higher clock speeds and promising faster, better performance, can it successfully deliver a knock-out blow to its arch-rival, NVIDIA? Join us as we find out with a trio of the newcomers from ASUS, PowerColor and Sapphire.
Now that AMD's AM3 Phenom II processors are available, it's time we look at the DDR3 motherboard options. We check out how vendors have refreshed the enthusiast class AMD 790FX chipset for these new processors in this shootout.
For those who keep abreast of technology, stream computing has been making the headlines, particularly NVIDIA's relentless focus on spreading the word on CUDA. What about the other GPU company, ATI? Well they are not out of the game by any means and revealed some interesting updates last year. Here's the latest on ATI Stream.
AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year