- Articles tagged "amd"
After months of inactivity, ATI finally sprung back into action with its latest offering - the Radeon HD 4890. Boosting higher clock speeds and promising faster, better performance, can it successfully deliver a knock-out blow to its arch-rival, NVIDIA? Join us as we find out with a trio of the newcomers from ASUS, PowerColor and Sapphire.
Now that AMD's AM3 Phenom II processors are available, it's time we look at the DDR3 motherboard options. We check out how vendors have refreshed the enthusiast class AMD 790FX chipset for these new processors in this shootout.
For those who keep abreast of technology, stream computing has been making the headlines, particularly NVIDIA's relentless focus on spreading the word on CUDA. What about the other GPU company, ATI? Well they are not out of the game by any means and revealed some interesting updates last year. Here's the latest on ATI Stream.
AMD's Socket AM2 platform goes gold and we check out their top of the line offerings with the Athlon 64 FX-62 and the Athlon 64 X2 5000+ AM2 processors against their Socket-939 predecessors and the competitor's. Fasten your seatbelts and dive in to this review for the full details.
We all know that ABIT is in the business of overclocking and they have extended their support for the overclocking community by yet another mile with the overclocking competition held here in Singapore. The competition just concluded a couple of hours ago and we're back here in the office, working hard to bring you all the updates and pictures.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Microsoft’s OneNote, PowerPoint and OneDrive iOS apps updated for Apple Watch
- Google rolls out update that ranks mobile-optimized sites more favorably on mobile searches
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016