Articles tagged ‘amd’
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
We investigate AMD's latest Radeon HD 6900 series further by taking a look at how a pair of Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 cards will perform in a 2-way CrossFireX configuration.
The highly anticipated high-end Radeon HD 6970 and HD 6950 is finally here. We find out if it can reclaim the title of fastest single GPU from NVIDIA.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
AMD has announced a bunch of new processors before the end of 2010. They are incremental upgrades to its existing lineup, including a new flagship 6-core processor, the Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition. We investigate it along with other recent SKUs like the Phenom II X6 1075T, Phenom II X4 970 and the Athlon II X4 645.
Following up on our Radeon HD 6870 CrossFireX performance analysis, we finally got two Radeon HD 6850 cards to work properly in a CrossFireX configuration and we've got the full performance details charted in this article. Find out how it fares!
The new AMD Northern Islands graphics cards have been launched to mostly positive reviews. Today we investigate how two Radeon HD 6870 cards will perform in a CrossFireX configuration.
AMD releases their next generation "Northern Islands" graphics cards, and as luck would have it, the Radeon HD 6870 and HD 6850 have washed up on our shores and into our labs. How can we resist benching them? Check out the full details!
AMD's 6-core 'Thuban' processors hit the streets today, promising a new Turbo Core feature that gives more speed when running light workloads and best of all, an affordable price of admission to the 6-core club. We check out how it handles.
Ever wondered how a similarly configured AMD and Intel platform based notebook would fare? The notebook scene goes ultra light and portable, and we pit the Intel CULV and AMD Congo platforms with the HP Pavilion dm3, which comes in both configurations. Can AMD snatch the win from Intel? Details inside.
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist