- Articles tagged "amd"
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
Can AMD really beat the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with two of its value-oriented Radeon RX 480 cards? Or in other words, can you really get more performance for less money?
The AMD Radeon Pro Duo packs two Fiji GPUs and a whopping 16 TFLOPS of performance, more than double that of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X. We finally have the card in our lab for testing, but first, here's a closer look at this monster.
Small form factor systems are all the rage these days. If you want to build a mini-ITX system today, which graphics card would you use? We take a look at the AMD Radeon R9 Nano and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 to bring you our verdict.
Catalyst is out, Radeon Software is in. AMD's new Crimson driver improves on its predecessor in a lot of ways. Read on to find out what has changed.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
HBM has the potential to pave the way for 4K gaming and bandwidth-hungry applications. What is it though and why is it a huge improvement over traditional GDDR type memory?
Has AMD managed to bring anything new to the table with its rebadged Hawaii cards? We find out in this comparison as we test out the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and the PowerColor PCS+ R9 390 graphics cards against NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 980 and 970 respectively.
AMD's 6th generation APU is officially launched today and it sets a rather high bar for itself to drastically improve the capabilities of everyday notebooks. We detail all you need to know about Carrizo in this feature article and the feats of engineering at AMD.
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28