- Articles tagged "amd"
AMD's Zen chips aren't slated to reach mass availability till the early part of 2017, but the company is already at the gates with fresh details about its new architecture. Will Zen be the chip to make AMD a real player in the high-end CPU market again?
Can AMD really beat the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with two of its value-oriented Radeon RX 480 cards? Or in other words, can you really get more performance for less money?
The AMD Radeon Pro Duo packs two Fiji GPUs and a whopping 16 TFLOPS of performance, more than double that of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X. We finally have the card in our lab for testing, but first, here's a closer look at this monster.
Small form factor systems are all the rage these days. If you want to build a mini-ITX system today, which graphics card would you use? We take a look at the AMD Radeon R9 Nano and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 to bring you our verdict.
Catalyst is out, Radeon Software is in. AMD's new Crimson driver improves on its predecessor in a lot of ways. Read on to find out what has changed.
Integrated graphics in processors are a godsend to folks who want to build a desktop system without a discrete graphics card. Not only does this allow for more cost savings, it also gives the owner the option to build a more compact system or take time to consider his discrete GPU upgrade options in the future. In the meantime, we put the best iGPUs from Intel and AMD to the test.
AMD's Radeon Technologies Group (RTG) just laid out its roadmap for improving visual technologies in 2016. What's in store? Better, brighter, and higher resolution displays that are truer to life than ever.
HBM has the potential to pave the way for 4K gaming and bandwidth-hungry applications. What is it though and why is it a huge improvement over traditional GDDR type memory?
Has AMD managed to bring anything new to the table with its rebadged Hawaii cards? We find out in this comparison as we test out the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and the PowerColor PCS+ R9 390 graphics cards against NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 980 and 970 respectively.
AMD's 6th generation APU is officially launched today and it sets a rather high bar for itself to drastically improve the capabilities of everyday notebooks. We detail all you need to know about Carrizo in this feature article and the feats of engineering at AMD.
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM