- Articles tagged "athlon ii"
The different cache hierarchies in AMD's Athlon II X2 and Phenom II X2 processors allow us to return to a question that has popped up from time to time: what effect does processor cache have when running applications? We paint you our findings in this modern day matchup.
Quad-core processors have never been cheaper with AMD's latest processor series, the Athlon II. The Athlon II X4 630 and 620 models are now available, with low prices that Intel's quad-cores cannot match. But do they have the performance to go along with that? Answers in our review.
- Sony launches more mid-range phones
- Microsoft hands a cool US$100 million to Uber for investment
- Advanced microchip designed by NTU team gives ultra-high quality audio at less cost.
- NVIDIA issues voluntary recall of overheating NVIDIA Shield Tablets
- ASUS, EVGA release new X99 micro-ATX motherboards
- Turn your smartphone into an amazing 3D hologram
- Facebook hacks Nintendo to create new levels for Super Mario Maker
- Amazon gives developers and hobbyists access to Alexa