Articles tagged ‘intel core i7’
Accounting for about one-third of the total 1.4 billion transistors is the integrated GPU of the Ivy Bridge. This 3rd-gen integrated GPU has been given an upgrade and more computing horsepower. Find out the significance of this upgrade as we put the Intel HD Graphics 4000 through its paces.
Intel's third generation Core processors are here. Codenamed Ivy Bridge, the new processors are the world's first 22nm processors and promises improved compute and graphics performance. In this article, we explore the new features of Ivy Bridge and tell you what it means for you.
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
With recent reports stating that the newer Apple MacBook Pro notebooks are reaching soaring temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, we decided to do some investigation of our own.
Branded as both Core i5 and Core i7, Intel's new CPUs promise to bring the next-gen Nehalem microarchitecture to the masses. With some caveats and changes of course, which we shall explain in our review. You'll also find that the new Core i5-750, i7-860 and i7-870 Lynnfield processors to have pretty good performance to boot the competition, so don't miss our match-up.
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?