- Articles tagged "intel core i7"
Accounting for about one-third of the total 1.4 billion transistors is the integrated GPU of the Ivy Bridge. This 3rd-gen integrated GPU has been given an upgrade and more computing horsepower. Find out the significance of this upgrade as we put the Intel HD Graphics 4000 through its paces.
Intel's third generation Core processors are here. Codenamed Ivy Bridge, the new processors are the world's first 22nm processors and promises improved compute and graphics performance. In this article, we explore the new features of Ivy Bridge and tell you what it means for you.
It has taken a while, but Intel seems to have finally embraced the idea of overclocking. With its latest K-series processors, the Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, having unlocked multiplier, there's plenty of potential for enthusiasts to ramp up the speed.
With recent reports stating that the newer Apple MacBook Pro notebooks are reaching soaring temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, we decided to do some investigation of our own.
Branded as both Core i5 and Core i7, Intel's new CPUs promise to bring the next-gen Nehalem microarchitecture to the masses. With some caveats and changes of course, which we shall explain in our review. You'll also find that the new Core i5-750, i7-860 and i7-870 Lynnfield processors to have pretty good performance to boot the competition, so don't miss our match-up.
- Motorola's Nexus 6 available in Singapore from 28 February
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015
- The CTIIC rises
- Apple set to hold "Spring Forward" event on March 9
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category