- Articles tagged "consumer electronics"
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Our coverage of the first consumer electronics trade show of the year continues with highlights from the show floors, featuring brands like NVIDIA, Mitsubishi, Shuttle, D-Link, QNAP and Zotac among others.
The world's largest consumer technology trade show officially starts 7 Jan but some of the more exciting products have been unveiled to the media in a press event. Check out our quick takes on what to expect this year at CES.
Philips has established another "world's first" with the launch of the Cinema 21:9, a Full-HD LCD TV carved to cinematic proportions. Besides this 56-inch mega widescreen TV, Philips refreshed several product lineups from LCD TVs, SoundBars and AV systems as well. Dig our spread for more on what's to come from Philips.
- Acer to bundle Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft to lay off more staff from the mobile division
- Apple reportedly chose TSMC to manufacture chips for the iPhone 7
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine