- Articles tagged "consumer electronics"
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Our coverage of the first consumer electronics trade show of the year continues with highlights from the show floors, featuring brands like NVIDIA, Mitsubishi, Shuttle, D-Link, QNAP and Zotac among others.
The world's largest consumer technology trade show officially starts 7 Jan but some of the more exciting products have been unveiled to the media in a press event. Check out our quick takes on what to expect this year at CES.
Philips has established another "world's first" with the launch of the Cinema 21:9, a Full-HD LCD TV carved to cinematic proportions. Besides this 56-inch mega widescreen TV, Philips refreshed several product lineups from LCD TVs, SoundBars and AV systems as well. Dig our spread for more on what's to come from Philips.
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%