- Articles tagged "consumer electronics"
The annual IFA consumer electronics trade fair officially opens on 3 September in Berlin, Germany but for international journalists, the show really begins from 1 September, when they are given sneak peeks of what would be showcased before the show. HardwareZone.com was on the fairgrounds to bring you some of these highlights.
Our coverage of the first consumer electronics trade show of the year continues with highlights from the show floors, featuring brands like NVIDIA, Mitsubishi, Shuttle, D-Link, QNAP and Zotac among others.
The world's largest consumer technology trade show officially starts 7 Jan but some of the more exciting products have been unveiled to the media in a press event. Check out our quick takes on what to expect this year at CES.
Philips has established another "world's first" with the launch of the Cinema 21:9, a Full-HD LCD TV carved to cinematic proportions. Besides this 56-inch mega widescreen TV, Philips refreshed several product lineups from LCD TVs, SoundBars and AV systems as well. Dig our spread for more on what's to come from Philips.
- 6-inch Oppo R7 Plus launching this Saturday
- HyperX adds DDR3L to Fury memory series, announces new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs
- LG to ship limited edition 23-karat gold Urbane Luxe smartwatch
- Lenonvo has refreshed its ThinkPad E-series corporate notebooks
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 to use neural chip to fight malware on-the-fly
- Malware has stolen 225,000 Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Guess what game sold for US$1,535?
- Apple reportedly interested in making its own original video programs