Articles tagged ‘philips’
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
With dedicated models aimed at both businesses and consumers, Philips is venturing forth in the monitor market with bold steps. We also got a sneak peek of an interesting health-related technology that would soon make its debut.
Continuing its successful foray into the speaker docking systems market, Philips introduces an entire new range of Fidelio speakers along with offerings for the home entertainment and portable media player market segments. We highlight some of the key products to look out for.
We've brought you a glimpse of Philips' upcoming audio products with our recent trip to Belgium. Now, witness their incoming AV fleet as we bring you highlights from their official launch held at the ritzy Hard Rock Hotel.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
Philips has established another "world's first" with the launch of the Cinema 21:9, a Full-HD LCD TV carved to cinematic proportions. Besides this 56-inch mega widescreen TV, Philips refreshed several product lineups from LCD TVs, SoundBars and AV systems as well. Dig our spread for more on what's to come from Philips.
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist