Articles tagged ‘philips’
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
With dedicated models aimed at both businesses and consumers, Philips is venturing forth in the monitor market with bold steps. We also got a sneak peek of an interesting health-related technology that would soon make its debut.
Continuing its successful foray into the speaker docking systems market, Philips introduces an entire new range of Fidelio speakers along with offerings for the home entertainment and portable media player market segments. We highlight some of the key products to look out for.
We've brought you a glimpse of Philips' upcoming audio products with our recent trip to Belgium. Now, witness their incoming AV fleet as we bring you highlights from their official launch held at the ritzy Hard Rock Hotel.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
Philips has established another "world's first" with the launch of the Cinema 21:9, a Full-HD LCD TV carved to cinematic proportions. Besides this 56-inch mega widescreen TV, Philips refreshed several product lineups from LCD TVs, SoundBars and AV systems as well. Dig our spread for more on what's to come from Philips.
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates it's first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400