Articles tagged ‘sandy bridge-e’
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013
- StarHub Successfully Tests HD Voice Calls Over 4G LTE Service (VoLTE)
- VSCO Cam App Available for Download on Android
- LG G Flex Available for Pre-Order in Singapore on 8 December
- Canon Announces EOS M2 with New 2.3x Faster Auto-Focus
- BitFenix Announces Colossus M Series, Twin Small Form Factor Offerings with Unique Designs
- This Morgan Freeman Portrait on the iPad Isn’t a Photo, It’s Finger-painted
- Toshiba Agrees to Purchase Assets of OCZ