- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 cards are here!
- Alleged pictures of 12 inch MacBook Air display appear in the wild
- Microsoft: Office 2016 for PC coming in 2H 2015
- Apple targets 19 hours of "mixed usage" battery life for Apple Watch
- You no longer need to mortgage your house to get MSI's new GT80 Titan
- Creative announces launch of ultra-light Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth headset
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S6 on March 2 at MWC 2015?
- Nikon issues service advisory for D750s affected by reflection/flare issue