- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September
- The LG Gram is now available in Singapore
- The ASUS Transformer Book T101 is a compact and affordable 2-in-1 notebook
- OnePlus announces OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for the OnePlus 3
- Uber has lost an incredible US$1.27 billion in the first half of 2016