- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- Good vibes as Lenovo unveils smartphones at IFA 2015
- OnePlus 2 updates Singapore pricing while striking down grey imports
- ASUS announces 8-antenna RT-AC5300 monster router at IFA 2015
- Lenovo's Y series introduces new gaming machines and gear
- Lenovo announces three new Android Yoga tablets at IFA 2015
- Oppo to announce 5.5-inch Find 9 on 19 September?
- LG's new Android Wear device to have three buttons, launch in the coming weeks?
- New Moto 360 collection unveiled at IFA 2015, boasts new designs and more models