- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- POSB’s AI chatbot will now answer your queries on Facebook Messenger
- ASUSTOR's ADM 2.7 Beta now available
- Windows 10’s new My People experience will not make it in time for the Creators Update
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- All Nokia 6 units for its first flash sale sold out in one minute
- Samsung's new AI assistant can use the Galaxy S8 to search and analyze text
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March