- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- July 15 is Prime Day
- The Polaroid Cube+ is the next generation Polaroid Cube
- Analyst: Demand for Apple Watch is slowing down, cuts sales forecast
- ASUS to launch entry-level ZenFone Go in July?
- Xbox Music is now called Groove
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge fail to stop Samsung from predicting seventh straight profit drop
- Your Instagram photos will now look sharper and prettier
- Samsung announces 2TB versions of 850 Pro and 850 Evo SSDs