- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- Mark Zuckerberg gives away 99% of Facebook Shares, worth US$45B, for a better future
- Adobe ships huge updates to Creative Cloud 2015
- OnePlus offers a sandstone case for the iPhone 6/6S, comes with a surprise gift
- Toddler loses an eye after being sliced by a drone propeller
- LG's all-metal, slim "Class" smartphone coming to Singapore
- Xiaomi to release Windows 10 Mobile-powered Mi 4 on 3rd December
- Apple said to be testing at least 5 different iPhone 7 configurations
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling