- Articles tagged "sandy bridge-e"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- Microsoft hands a cool US$100 million to Uber for investment
- Advanced microchip designed by NTU team gives ultra-high quality audio at less cost.
- NVIDIA issues voluntary recall of overheating NVIDIA Shield Tablets
- ASUS, EVGA release new X99 micro-ATX motherboards
- Turn your smartphone into an amazing 3D hologram
- Facebook hacks Nintendo to create new levels for Super Mario Maker
- Amazon gives developers and hobbyists access to Alexa
- First look at the OnePlus 2 in Singapore