- Articles tagged ‘sandy bridge-e’
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts
- HTC announces Desire Eye's price and availability (Updated)
- Alienware Alpha makes its debut in US Stores
- Prolink to launch new Energiepak series power banks at Sitex 2014
- PSA: 'Is this your photo?' SMS virus circulating
- Atari: Game Over now available for free online
- Xiaomi wants to be number one smartphone maker in 10 years
- AMD officially announces Carrizo, the next-gen APU