Articles tagged ‘msi’
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
NVIDIA is expanding their Fermi lineup with the GeForce GTS 450. Targeted squarely at mainstream and casual gamers alike, NVIDIA says it'll offer unparalleled performance for its price. We take four retail custom edition cards from Galaxy, MSI, Palit and Sparkle for a spin to see if this is the SKU that everyone's been waiting for.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
Even the most jaded observer will be awed by these motherboards based on Intel's enthusiast chipest, the Intel X58 Express. Get ready for the most powerful and expensive boards ever reviewed in our labs.
ATI recognizes that there's a substantial gulf between the Radeon HD 5850 and the HD 5770, and so it has come up with the Radeon HD 5830 in hopes of addressing that performance gap. We review three options from Gigabyte, HIS and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 is the company's third card to utilize the all-new Fermi chip. We roundup four cards to evaluate its performance.
MSI's charm offensive towards the enthusiast segment continues unabated as we check out the company's booth at Computex 2010. Super-speed and super-powered products await, so step right in to get updated!
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes