Articles tagged ‘msi’
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
NVIDIA is expanding their Fermi lineup with the GeForce GTS 450. Targeted squarely at mainstream and casual gamers alike, NVIDIA says it'll offer unparalleled performance for its price. We take four retail custom edition cards from Galaxy, MSI, Palit and Sparkle for a spin to see if this is the SKU that everyone's been waiting for.
Join us as we report live from MSI's gathering of overclocking experts at its Master Overclocking Arena 2010 from the National Taiwan University Sports Centre.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
Even the most jaded observer will be awed by these motherboards based on Intel's enthusiast chipest, the Intel X58 Express. Get ready for the most powerful and expensive boards ever reviewed in our labs.
ATI recognizes that there's a substantial gulf between the Radeon HD 5850 and the HD 5770, and so it has come up with the Radeon HD 5830 in hopes of addressing that performance gap. We review three options from Gigabyte, HIS and MSI.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 is the company's third card to utilize the all-new Fermi chip. We roundup four cards to evaluate its performance.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city