Articles tagged ‘msi’
AMD has refreshed its 790GX chipset with the newer 890GX. On paper, it appears to be a minor upgrade similar to what AMD did with the 785G. We check out the chipset differences with two boards from Gigabyte and MSI.
The ATI Radeon HD 5770 might be a bit of a disappointment when we first reviewed it, but it's still a mighty competent mid to high-end graphics card. Vendors are now coming up with their own customized designs and we've two fine examples from MSI and PowerColor to do battle.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
Showing off its latest mainstream P55 motherboards, MSI took the opportunity to demonstrate to local hardware enthusiasts the new features on these motherboards. Key among them is an auto overclocking utility - OC Genie, that looks to have succeeded beyond our expectations.
- Intel Releases DC S3500 SSDs Built for the Cloud & Enterprise Applications
- Giada Announces Its D2308 Mini PC
- Sony Raises Sales Projections of Playstation 4 After E3
- Corning Working on Flexible Version of Gorilla Glass
- Samsung to Unveil Advanced 4G Variant of Galaxy S4
- GEAK to Release Android Smart Watch
- Singapore White Spaces Pilot Group Announces New Commercial Pilots & 9 New Members
- Jay-Z and Samsung Give Away 1 Million Copies of New Album