- Articles tagged "ecs"
Have you set aside a pretty budget for your new Skylake system? Maybe one of these motherboards will make it into your next rig. Read on to find out which one you should get!
ECS showcases the LIVA, their full-featured sub-$200 Bay Trail mini PC at Computex 2014 and brings out the lighter side of casemodding.
The launch of the 4th generation Intel Core processors brought with it a new LGA 1150 CPU socket and the Intel 8-series motherboards. We rounded up the top-end Intel Z87-based motherboards from five manufacturers (ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI) and put them through their paces. Find out who came out on top!
Earlier at Computex 2012, Intel announced that it would be interested in developing the concept of upgradeable All-in-One systems. Here's a quick look at some upgradeable AIO solutions from ECS and Wibtek.
AMD's hopes for the desktop market are in the hands of its upcoming next-gen CPU architecture, codenamed Bulldozer. While speculation continues over whether the new processors will be delayed, the supporting motherboards are coming out as scheduled. Here's our preview of three AMD 990FX boards from ASUS, ECS and MSI.
NVIDIA started 2011 with a bang when it introduced the GTX 560 Ti. Now, the company has followed up with the GTX 560, the successor to the phenomenal GTX 460. Can the new GPU plug the hole in NVIDIA's lineup between the 560 Ti and the 550 Ti?
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
Yes, we know all about the glitch affecting Intel's 6 series chipsets for Sandy Bridge processors. It's disappointing to have to wait for the newer, revised motherboards, but that just means more time to do proper research. To help you pick your next mainstream H67 motherboard, here's our small roundup.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
It's been a month since the launch of the GeForce GTS 450 and NVIDIA's partners have come up with more custom editions. Today, we take a look at the five newest to hit the market from ECS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Leadtek and last but not least, Palit's ultra-compact card.
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km
- Razer's new 17-inch Blade Pro is slim, sexy, and brimming with the latest in tech
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8