Articles tagged ‘ocz’
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- QNAP Releases System Updates to Fix Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Some Good News, Heartbleed Bug Mostly Fixed
- Google Alleged to Introduce US$100 Nexus Phone with MediaTek Chip
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine