- Articles tagged "ocz"
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- Outlook comes to iOS and Android
- OnePlus' in-house OxygenOS slated for 12th February unveiling
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3333 RAM sets new record with 4351MHz clock speed
- Qualcomm: Snapdragon 810 will not be used in an upcoming flagship device
- Pioneer announces launch of HRM-7 professional studio monitor headphones
- Canon introduces new Maxify color inkjet printers for small and home offices
- You can pre-order the NW-ZX2 High-Resolution Walkman today
- ZTE launches octacore-powered Blade S6 smartphone