- Articles tagged "ocz"
SSDs have never been faster, but if you are a performance junkie seeking the absolute best, which should you pick? We pit four of the newest, fastest SSDs in the market today to see who's the ultimate speed king.
SSDs have never been more affordable. And in a bid to enable more mainstream users to jump onto the SSD bandwagon, SSD manufacturers are releasing even more affordable SSDs by the day. Here are three of the latest entry-level SSDs from OCZ, Samsung and Sony.
It's time to ditch SATA SSDs and embrace NVMe based drives if you're planning on a new rig. We sighted a few upcoming consumer and enterprise class NVMe SSDs at the Intel Developer Forum 2015 showcase and we've got them compiled in this article. So find out why you should upgrade and the upcoming choices!
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch
- The Moto Z is getting new mods in the form of a Mophie battery and Incipio car dock
- Lossless audio streaming service, Tidal, joins Singtel Music platform
- GoPro cuts 15% of workforce and axes its entertainment division