Articles tagged ‘g.skill’
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- In the Pipeline: Intel Smart Watch
- LG Releasing Android Phone with Always On Voice Commands in 2014
- NVIDIA to Expand Business Through Licensing
- Molome: Allowing Businesses to Reach More Audience through Photo Sharing
- Huawei Announces the World's Slimmest Smartphone, the Ascend P6
- Population Data Now on OneMap
- Sony Announces PMW-300 XDCAM Camcorder at BroadcastAsia
- Philips uWand Shows Another Way for Point and Click on TVs