- Articles tagged "g.skill"
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- The Canon EOS M5 is now in Singapore, here’s its price and a very brief hands-on
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update now available for Nexus and Pixel phones
- HP's redesigned Secure MPS offers network printers even stronger protection against cyberattacks
- 3 keys to getting the perfect shot
- Fitness trackers are kings of the wearables market
- Employee's dedication is the key to Huawei's success today
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Gigabyte updates its slim Aero 14 notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060