- Articles tagged "kingston"
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
Intel's new Z170 chipset and Skylake CPUs is finally coming, and most will only support DDR4 memory. So you'll need to shell out for new memory kits if you're considering a build with the latest hardware. We round up a handful of kits for your consideration.
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are some highlights, with video.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100
- The Apple Watch is powerful enough to run Windows 95
- The ZTE BLADE S7 shines with performance and elegance
- New Apple Watch bands made by Coach could arrive in June
- Creative’s new Aurvana ANC headphones bring tired travellers audio bliss
- SanDisk updates their iXpand Flash Drive - portable storage for iPhone and iPad
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Max phablet and MIUI 8 on 10th May
- Will the next Apple Watch have cellular connectivity?