Articles tagged ‘windows 7’
Imagine 50-point multi-touch capability on your TV. That's essentially what the Samsung SUR40 - the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Samsung Electronics using the much publicized Microsoft Surface 2.0 technology. It won the CES Best of Innovations 2012 award, but will it win the hearts of businesses here?
Microsoft wasted no time to officially share with the world on what they've been working on, even before CES 2011 starts tomorrow. Check out some of the latest mobile devices Windows 7 is enabling, a newer revision of Surface and next gen. Windows running on ARM-based systems.
Sporting fewer stream processors and lower clock speeds than the Radeon HD 5870, the Radeon HD 5850 has thus far been largely overlooked. Today, we are checking out the little brother of the Cypress range to see what kind of performance it brings to the table.
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"