- Articles tagged "intel x58"
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
Even the most jaded observer will be awed by these motherboards based on Intel's enthusiast chipest, the Intel X58 Express. Get ready for the most powerful and expensive boards ever reviewed in our labs.
Feast your eyes on the two most extreme motherboards in the market now from Gigabyte and MSI, both equipped with an unprecedented number of expansion slots.
With the launch of the first 6-core processor, the Intel Core i7-980X, the spotlight is back on Intel's X58 Express chipset. What's different this time round is that vendors have updated the chipset with features comparable to newer ones like that on the Intel P55. We return to the X58 scene with two top boards from ASUS and Gigabyte and the Core i7-980X.
- NVIDIA doubles down on its artificial neural network development efforts
- Nikon announces launch of the AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4 ED VR lens
- Mega Man creator is Kickstarting a successor to Mega Man: Red Ash
- OnePlus 2 confirmed to come with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- AMD officially addresses Radeon R9 Fury X pump noise
- Mushkin keeps DDR3 alive with ECO2 memory line for enthusiasts and gamers
- OnePlus 2 confirmed to be priced below US$450
- Sony Mobile: 2015 "a year of transformation", not selling or exiting mobile business