- Articles tagged "bluetooth headset"
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
Sitex 2012 isn't complete if the telcos are not there and the good news is, they are! And right after buying your chosen mobile device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Here's a quick list to help you out!
The PC Show isn't complete if the telcos are not there - thankfully, they are. And right after buying your smart device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Without further ado, here's our recommended list of telco deals and mobile accessories offers.
One of the biggest pull factor for any IT fair are the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's our recommended list to look at for IT Show 2012!
- Your next MacBook could have a Touch ID fingerprint scanner
- HP and SanDisk announce Storage Class Memory, a new memory class that will center on memristor tech
- Synology's new DiskStation DS216play and DS416 NAS systems are shipping now
- Google VP praises LG for being the best partner in making Nexus smartphones
- Here's a teaser image of Tag Heuer's upcoming Carrera Wearable 01
- Canon introduces new additions to EOS and PowerShot G series
- Google Cardboard is now compatible with Street View
- Bang & Olufsen celebrates 90th year by launching S$120,000 speakers