- Articles tagged "tv"
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
Atlas Sound and Vision introduces two new Loewe televisions, which includes the new flagship full-array LED screen as well as two new speakers, one of which is the trendy, NFC enabled Loewe Speaker 2 Go. More details after the jump!
Music app Spotify, arrived in Singapore and Malaysia on April 2013, after Europe (2008) and US (mid-2011). There are however many other entertainment apps out there that have yet to reach us because of licensing or regulations. HardwareZone shows you a few we hope may someday make the cut for this part of the world.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card