- Articles tagged "tv"
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
Atlas Sound and Vision introduces two new Loewe televisions, which includes the new flagship full-array LED screen as well as two new speakers, one of which is the trendy, NFC enabled Loewe Speaker 2 Go. More details after the jump!
Music app Spotify, arrived in Singapore and Malaysia on April 2013, after Europe (2008) and US (mid-2011). There are however many other entertainment apps out there that have yet to reach us because of licensing or regulations. HardwareZone shows you a few we hope may someday make the cut for this part of the world.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day