- Articles tagged "3d"
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Smart control, smart sharing, and smart entertainment - these are what LG's 2013 Cinema 3D Smart TVs are all about. From the nifty Magic Remote and the useful Time Machine II feature, to the LG exclusive K-Pop Zone and the time-saving NFC functionality, the new TV models sport features aplenty. We've all the details.
If you've always wanted to get a home theater projector, but stopped short of doing so due to space constraints, short throw projectors like the BenQ W1080ST may just be what you're waiting for. We've more details about this full HD projector, and some promotions BenQ are running in the weeks ahead.
At a press event today, Epson unveiled six new 3D and two new integrated interactive projectors. Interestingly, not all six 3D projectors are aimed at home theater enthusiasts; a couple of them have education and business users in mind. As usual, we've all the info.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
At one go, Epson Singapore has launched 13 new projector models at a press event today. We went up close with the world's brightest 3D home theater projector, a 720p projector with an iPod dock, and many more.
Besides impressing the press with their 3D ecosystem, Sony also highlighted the presence of two 3D-ready BRAVIA models in the mix. Check out our event coverage if stereoscopic entertainment happens to be your thing.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
We all knew that 3D was going to be big at CES 2010, but even then, we were slightly caught off-guard by Sony's full throttle approach to bringing 3D to your home. Not a fan of 3D? Perhaps the Sony blitz will convince you. Here are the highlights from Sony's CES press conference and the best gadgets from its booth.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines