- Articles tagged "internet"
Big Bang Data is the newest exhibition at the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands, and it invites us to look more closely at the world of data and it’s relation to our lives. We take you through some highlights in pictures.
With Netflix legally available almost across the globe, including Singapore, naturally there's a keen interest on an alternative TV watching experience for those who've yet to try it. We round-up some of the recent developments and related partner news for you.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update
- Opera brings its free VPN to Android