- Articles tagged "inkjet"
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- Alcatel launches OneTouch smart watch in Singapore
- Sharp and Samsung to supply display panels for Apple's new 12.9-inch iPad Pro?
- Nikon announces launch of the AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
- July 15 is Prime Day
- The Polaroid Cube+ is the next generation Polaroid Cube
- Analyst: Demand for Apple Watch is slowing down, cuts sales forecast
- ASUS to launch entry-level ZenFone Go in July?
- Xbox Music is now called Groove