- Articles tagged "patriot"
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends 29th July
- Samsung to release a "Lite" variant of the Galaxy Note 6?
- Samsung to launch the Gear Fit 2 in three colors?
- Samsung launches ultra affordable Galaxy J1 Mini and Galaxy Tab A 7.0
- Make your mom smile this Mother's Day with this personalized Apple ad
- HP’s new Pavilion AIO is a sleek, modern machine with extremely thin bezels
- IBM shows the way forward beyond Moore’s Law with five-qubit quantum computer
- Specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Advanced leaked