Articles tagged ‘patriot’
DDR3 memory modules rated for 2,133MHz operating frequency reside at the sweet spot of being able to support the official memory standards of the latest Intel and AMD PC hardware platforms and has the headroom to excel further without a heavy toll on your wallet. We rounded up five such 8GB kits for comparison.
Solid state drives have been threatening to storm the mainstream performance segment for a while now. And with new MLC-based drives from OCZ and Patriot that have drastically reduced the entry price, it's time we rounded up some of the top drives from the usual suspects to find out who's the best of them.
AMD's shift to DDR3 memory with the Phenom II, coupled with falling prices for DDR3 memory modules, point to a turning point in the mainstream adoption of the newer memory standard. If you're still hesitant about getting DDR3 for your next rig, we tempt your wallets with this mega memory showdown involving 10 different dual and triple-channel DDR3 1600MHz kits.
- Dell's Thumb Drive-Sized Android-Based PC to Ship This July for US$100
- Google Shuts Down Google Checkout
- Flickr Launches New Look with Bigger Photos and 1 Terabyte of Free Storage
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion *UPDATED*
- Sony Reveals PlayStation 4 Teaser
- A Preview of Upcoming MSI G-Series Gaming Notebooks
- ASRock Reveals A-Style 2T2R 802.11ac Wi-Fi Feature on New Intel 8-Series Boards
- Sony Introduces 10,000mAh Portable Charger