Articles tagged ‘security’
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
The wild, wild west. That's as accurate a description as we can give for Google Play (formerly known as Google's Android Market). But is it as untamed as we think it is, or is it a wild stallion that can be lulled into submission? We paint you the current landscape and pointers to stay safe.
- M1 announces price plans for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Toshiba announces the Satellite Radius 11, 2-in-1 convertible notebook
- Xiaomi moves international user data outside of China
- Love Back to the Future? Got US$10K to spare? You're going to love this then.
- Google's Inbox app is the evolution of email
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage