- Articles tagged ‘security’
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
The wild, wild west. That's as accurate a description as we can give for Google Play (formerly known as Google's Android Market). But is it as untamed as we think it is, or is it a wild stallion that can be lulled into submission? We paint you the current landscape and pointers to stay safe.
- Sony shows off their new $63,000 4K laser projector at International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014
- Microsoft reveals Windows 10 will support FLAC natively; audiophiles rejoice!
- The Cogito Classic is a different kind of smartwatch
- Straits Times app now available for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7