Articles tagged ‘security’
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
The wild, wild west. That's as accurate a description as we can give for Google Play (formerly known as Google's Android Market). But is it as untamed as we think it is, or is it a wild stallion that can be lulled into submission? We paint you the current landscape and pointers to stay safe.
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS