- Articles tagged "security"
The modern automobile is incredibly smart. There are cars that can connect to the web to stream entertainment content, traffic information, weather forecasts and more. But are we and automakers really ready for cars that can connect to the Internet?
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
Following the leak of private photos and videos of multiple well-known actresses this weekend, Apple has come under fire for an alleged breach of security of its iCloud service. But what if Apple isn't to blame? And how can you keep yourself safe?
The wild, wild west. That's as accurate a description as we can give for Google Play (formerly known as Google's Android Market). But is it as untamed as we think it is, or is it a wild stallion that can be lulled into submission? We paint you the current landscape and pointers to stay safe.
- Know what dog breed you look like with this Microsoft app
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware