Articles tagged ‘usb 3.0’
USB 3.0 has become commonplace now, and so has 1TB portable hard drives. We take a look at six of the more recent USB 3.0 1TB portable units using 2.5-inch drives to find out which is the best.
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
With the launch of the first 6-core processor, the Intel Core i7-980X, the spotlight is back on Intel's X58 Express chipset. What's different this time round is that vendors have updated the chipset with features comparable to newer ones like that on the Intel P55. We return to the X58 scene with two top boards from ASUS and Gigabyte and the Core i7-980X.
The next evolution in storage technologies and interfaces are upon us! SATA has now reached 6Gbit/s transfer rate while USB 3.0 brings a tenfold increase in speed. These two new features are the highlights of a new breed of P55 motherboards, including the two from ASUS and Gigabyte that we'll be looking at.
- GPU Shipment Figures Released for Q1 2013; Intel Still Holds Lion's Share
- Canon Announces 200-400mm f/4L Telephoto Lens with Built-in 1.4x Extender
- Shure Introduces Flagship Quad-driver SE846 In-ear Monitors
- White Nexus 4 Spotted - Coming in June?
- Finis Introduces Neptune SwimP3 Waterproof MP3 Player
- ECS Officially Announces Intel 8-Series Motherboards
- HP Slate 7 to Arrive in Singapore on June 6
- Fuji Xerox Offers SkyDesk PhotoNote App That Digitizes Analog Information