Articles tagged ‘usb 3.0’
USB 3.0 has become commonplace now, and so has 1TB portable hard drives. We take a look at six of the more recent USB 3.0 1TB portable units using 2.5-inch drives to find out which is the best.
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
With the launch of the first 6-core processor, the Intel Core i7-980X, the spotlight is back on Intel's X58 Express chipset. What's different this time round is that vendors have updated the chipset with features comparable to newer ones like that on the Intel P55. We return to the X58 scene with two top boards from ASUS and Gigabyte and the Core i7-980X.
The next evolution in storage technologies and interfaces are upon us! SATA has now reached 6Gbit/s transfer rate while USB 3.0 brings a tenfold increase in speed. These two new features are the highlights of a new breed of P55 motherboards, including the two from ASUS and Gigabyte that we'll be looking at.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow