Articles tagged ‘tech show’
IT Show is back and it is the first major tech show for 2013. We show you all the greatest deals and bargains that you can look forward to at the coming show. Also stay tuned for daily updates with more deals!
SITEX 2012 is the last major IT fair of the year, so for those looking to score a new accessory or notebook this festive season, be sure to check out our preview article on some of the cool deals ahead of the show that will be updated daily until the show begins!
With over 830 exhibitors, Comex 2012 will be the place to be for everything and anything IT or consumer electronics related! The show starts on 30th August but we're giving you a sneak preview of what's to come, as we reveal some of the hottest deals and bargains!
PC Show, Singapore's longest-running IT and Consumer Electronics Show is just around the corner! Here's a taste of what's to come, as we reveal some of the hottest deals and bargains!
IT Show 2012 is right around the corner so if you're bargain hunting for new toys make sure you check out our sneak preview of star buys and special offers. Stay tuned for daily updates as the deals keep coming!
Sitex 2009, the last tech show of the year starts next week at Singapore Expo. With new sections focusing on travel gadgets and gizmos that appeal to women, Sitex 2009 promises to end the year with a bang. Check out our preview to find out what's in store for you!
Next up in our Computex 2009 blast, we attended the launch of Thermaltake's much hyped Level 10 chassis. Also on the agenda, the latest consumer electronics and PC products from Acer together with P55 motherboards from ASRock, BIOSTAR and DFI. And much more!
- Amazon Appstore expands to 41 countries; Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia included
- AMD officially releases three new Kaveri APUs
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team