Articles tagged ‘netbooks’
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
It was indeed nothing but HP at the PC giant's regional media event, which showcased its latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops. Among the gems spotted include the ENVY series of high-end luxury consumer notebooks, a new Ion-based Mini netbook and other ultra-slim notebooks. Find out more in the next few pages!
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Olympus announces new 40-150 f2.8 lens, and the relaunch of the OM-D E-M1 in silver
- D-Link announces new entry-level DSP-W110 Wi-Fi smart plug
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100