Articles tagged ‘netbooks’
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
It was indeed nothing but HP at the PC giant's regional media event, which showcased its latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops. Among the gems spotted include the ENVY series of high-end luxury consumer notebooks, a new Ion-based Mini netbook and other ultra-slim notebooks. Find out more in the next few pages!
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates it's first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400