- Articles tagged "netbooks"
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
It was indeed nothing but HP at the PC giant's regional media event, which showcased its latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops. Among the gems spotted include the ENVY series of high-end luxury consumer notebooks, a new Ion-based Mini netbook and other ultra-slim notebooks. Find out more in the next few pages!
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors