- Articles tagged "netbooks"
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
It was indeed nothing but HP at the PC giant's regional media event, which showcased its latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops. Among the gems spotted include the ENVY series of high-end luxury consumer notebooks, a new Ion-based Mini netbook and other ultra-slim notebooks. Find out more in the next few pages!
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses