- Articles tagged "aio"
With Windows 8 releasing in just two weeks time, today HP revealed no less than eight new Windows 8 devices (more than half of which are touch-enabled) that are sure to get you excited about Microsoft’s new OS. We had a closer look at each of them.
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
Brother International Singapore today announced 11 additions to its laser printer, laser fax device, and document scanner lineups. The new printers and multifunction devices target business and heavy fax users, while two of the new scanners target those who need to scan documents while on the move.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
Earlier at Computex 2012, Intel announced that it would be interested in developing the concept of upgradeable All-in-One systems. Here's a quick look at some upgradeable AIO solutions from ECS and Wibtek.
The HP Z1 Workstation is the only all-in-one system in the world that is user serviceable. In this article, we'll take the workstation apart to give you an inside look of this highly talked about product.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Cado air purifiers from Japan launch in Singapore, with a focus on tech and design
- This 1,000-core processor can be powered by a single AA battery
- Specs of the upcoming HTC Nexus phone leaked
- Kaspersky Lab seeks crowd-funding for their new USB charge-only adapter
- SanDisk has an iPhone case with 128GB of built-in flash storage
- Apple will stop making Thunderbolt Displays, get yours now if you want one
- Adele’s 25 is now available to stream on Spotify and Apple Music
- Former Nokia engineers reportedly helping Huawei develop its own mobile OS