- Articles tagged "notebooks"
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
On the eve of Computex 2011, ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Find out all the exciting new products revealed at ASUS' press conference.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
NVIDIA was the first to implement switchable graphics, where a notebook has both integrated and discrete graphics and one can switch between the two as desired. Taking this step further, the company has announced its Optimus technology, where the switching is done automatically. We check out this new feature that will soon be heading your way.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support