- Articles tagged "notebooks"
Following the official launch of the Carrizo APU, AMD had several industry wins to showcase and assure us that they will be in retail soon. Expect these systems and more from the end of June.
The new Transformer Book Flip and Transformer Book T100HA from ASUS will come preloaded with Windows 10 and will be amongst the first devices in the market to come with USB Type-C ports.
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
Both the Aorus X7 Pro and the Gigabyte P35X V3 gaming notebooks are in their third refresh now and represent the very best that Gigabyte has to offer. We take a close look at both of them together and see what's changed and which machine suits your needs best.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
If you've been on the lookout to purchase a new gaming notebook, now would be the perfect time. When NVIDIA launched their new mobile GPUs yesterday, it wasn't just a paper launch. These new gaming notebooks from ASUS, MSI, Clevo and Gigabyte are ready to roll and we've a photo spread of them.
MSI has come a long way from being just a motherboard and graphics card brand. Their latest ultra-slim gaming notebooks can go toe to toe with the best in both performance and design.
Lately, Aftershock rolled out its next-gen X and XG series gaming notebooks. Every machine now comes equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series GPU as well as a few other enhancements. We dive in to see what the refreshed X15S-V2 and XG13-V2 models have to offer.
You can't have a PC show without PCs! Not forgetting notebooks, networking devices, peripherals, software and gaming gear too! So no matter what computing products you're looking for, we've got you covered on what to look for in this year's show to get the best gadgets at the best prices.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices