- Articles tagged ‘notebooks’
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
NVIDIA was the first to implement switchable graphics, where a notebook has both integrated and discrete graphics and one can switch between the two as desired. Taking this step further, the company has announced its Optimus technology, where the switching is done automatically. We check out this new feature that will soon be heading your way.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Sony shows off their new $63,000 4K laser projector at International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014
- Microsoft reveals Windows 10 will support FLAC natively; audiophiles rejoice!
- The Cogito Classic is a different kind of smartwatch
- Straits Times app now available for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7