- Articles tagged "notebooks"
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
On the eve of Computex 2011, ASUS announced a slew of new CE products, from tablets to notebooks. Chief among them is the Padfone, a hybrid of smartphone and tablet. Find out all the exciting new products revealed at ASUS' press conference.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
NVIDIA was the first to implement switchable graphics, where a notebook has both integrated and discrete graphics and one can switch between the two as desired. Taking this step further, the company has announced its Optimus technology, where the switching is done automatically. We check out this new feature that will soon be heading your way.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online
- Facebook announces new Messenger Platform centered on content and businesses
- Canon's new 4K camera appears in China
- Amazon now offers unlimited cloud storage for just US$59.99 per year
- Twitter launches Periscope video sharing app
- ASRock releases world’s first mini-ITX X99 motherboard
- Kenneth Cole and Geneva Watch Group announce the launch of the Kenneth Cole Connect Smart Watch Collection
- The MX Master is Logitech's newest flagship wireless mouse