- Articles tagged "notebooks"
It's the last day of the IT Show 2016 and if you are on the lookout for a gaming notebook, here are our recommendations.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. The two are fundamentally different devices, but they are also so similar in some ways. Don't know which to pick? Let us help.
The phrase "cheap and cheerful" normally has a negative connotation. To find out if it still holds true, in the world of computing at least, we decided to try out three affordable 2-in-1 detachable notebooks. Is there a bargain to be found? Let's find out!
We attended NVIDIA's Play the Future event expecting a new mobile GPU, but what we got instead was a desktop GPU that's now also a 'mobile' GPU. More details inside!
Even though Skylake was only officially launched just days ago, several brands have wasted no time in getting Skylake-powered devices out in the market. Here are the ones we saw at Comex 2015 and yes, you can buy one home now!
In the company’s biggest and most ambitious rollout of a new generation processor, Intel launches no less than 48 new 6th gen Core processors that span the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1 convertibles and tablet segment. Step right in with a quick performance sneak peek too!
So Intel's 6th generation Core microprocessor family has arrived, but what's exactly new? We delve deeper to share what has changed under the hood of the microarchitecture that is codenamed Skylake.
The launch of Microsoft's Windows 10 OS and the debut of Intel's newest processor based on the Skylake microarchitecture couldn't have complemented each other any better. In this article we establish if a new Skylake based system is necessary for you, expectations and the platform experiences that you stand to gain with Skylake running on Windows 10.
At its Printing and Personal Systems Innovation Day, HP showcased its efforts to advance design and innovation across the print and PC markets. On display was the dual-screen, gesture-based computer, the HP Sprout, and a range of other consumer and enterprise devices that are ready for Windows 10.
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM