- Articles tagged "notebooks"
It's the last day of the IT Show 2016 and if you are on the lookout for a gaming notebook, here are our recommendations.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Microsoft has just announced the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. The two are fundamentally different devices, but they are also so similar in some ways. Don't know which to pick? Let us help.
The phrase "cheap and cheerful" normally has a negative connotation. To find out if it still holds true, in the world of computing at least, we decided to try out three affordable 2-in-1 detachable notebooks. Is there a bargain to be found? Let's find out!
We attended NVIDIA's Play the Future event expecting a new mobile GPU, but what we got instead was a desktop GPU that's now also a 'mobile' GPU. More details inside!
Even though Skylake was only officially launched just days ago, several brands have wasted no time in getting Skylake-powered devices out in the market. Here are the ones we saw at Comex 2015 and yes, you can buy one home now!
In the company’s biggest and most ambitious rollout of a new generation processor, Intel launches no less than 48 new 6th gen Core processors that span the desktop, notebook, 2-in-1 convertibles and tablet segment. Step right in with a quick performance sneak peek too!
So Intel's 6th generation Core microprocessor family has arrived, but what's exactly new? We delve deeper to share what has changed under the hood of the microarchitecture that is codenamed Skylake.
The launch of Microsoft's Windows 10 OS and the debut of Intel's newest processor based on the Skylake microarchitecture couldn't have complemented each other any better. In this article we establish if a new Skylake based system is necessary for you, expectations and the platform experiences that you stand to gain with Skylake running on Windows 10.
At its Printing and Personal Systems Innovation Day, HP showcased its efforts to advance design and innovation across the print and PC markets. On display was the dual-screen, gesture-based computer, the HP Sprout, and a range of other consumer and enterprise devices that are ready for Windows 10.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?