- Articles tagged "ultrabook"
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
The Razer Blade Stealth, Razer's 12.5-inch ultrabook, goes on sale here on 3 May. Here's a closer look at the machine, which comes with goodies like individually backlit RGB keys and the ability to sync up with Razer's other Chroma products. Stay tuned for our full review that's coming really soon!
The HP Spectre is the world's thinnest laptop. Fortunately for us, we managed to spend some time with it at HP's commercial print and PC launch event in Macau. Here's what we thought about HP's latest luxury laptop.
What are the most important considerations when selecting an ultrabook? As it turns out, things like design, portability, and performance go a long way toward determining a winner. In this article, we take a look at ultrabooks from the likes of Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, and Lenovo to determine which rules the roost.
We've previously had a detailed hands-on with the MSI GS30 2M Shadow notebook and its dock. In light of MSI's recent reveal of the machine at CES 2015, we now have the performance numbers to go along with our earlier article. Find out if this unique proposition can deliver!
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Check out Sony's new mainstream laptop, the VAIO Fit. The VAIO Fit is available in Singapore only in a 15-inch form factor, but with two distinct variants in the form of the Fit 15 and the Fit 15E.
We go hands-on with Sony's super-slim and ultra-light touchscreen-enabled VAIO Pro Ultrabook, which come in both 11-inch and 13-inch variants.
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!