- Articles tagged "camera phone"
We pit the new Samsung Galaxy S7 - with lower megapixel count but larger photosites - against the older Galaxy S6, with its 16-megapixel rear camera that was excellent in its own right. Which phone fared better for photo-taking?
Which smartphone flagship from 2015 (and continuing into 2016) has the best camera of them all? I've rounded up the Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Huawei Nexus 6P, LG V10, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium and pit their cameras against each other to see which has the shiniest one.
With three smartphone brands putting out their flagship 5-inch models at about the same time, we took this opportunity to test their cameras' imaging capability in a head-to-head comparison to find out which is the better shooter. Is it going to be HTC, Samsung or Sony? Read on to find out the victor!
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices