- Articles tagged "ipad 3"
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
Just how much sharper is the new iPad's 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution? We placed it under the lens, alongside the iPad 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and show you the difference in display clarity and quality between these three tablets.
For those who are getting ready to purchase Apple's third generation iPad, here's a round-up of what you need to know, from the basic specs of the new tablet, to the comparisons between the price plans offered by the three telcos in Singapore.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The tablet that started it all - the Apple iPad. Now in its third generation, what did Apple bring to the table with the new iPad? Join us as we get the lowdown on Apple's new iPad and find out what's hot (and what's not).
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support
- Windows 10 to launch in end July?
- Sony unveils Xperia Z4 for Japan, another global flagship model to launch in May
- Sony announces new high-zoom travel cameras – the Cyber-shot HX90/HX90V and the Cyber-shot WX500
- Microsoft dispenses with input peripherals with Handpose tracking software