Articles tagged ‘ipad 3’
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
Just how much sharper is the new iPad's 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution? We placed it under the lens, alongside the iPad 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and show you the difference in display clarity and quality between these three tablets.
For those who are getting ready to purchase Apple's third generation iPad, here's a round-up of what you need to know, from the basic specs of the new tablet, to the comparisons between the price plans offered by the three telcos in Singapore.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The tablet that started it all - the Apple iPad. Now in its third generation, what did Apple bring to the table with the new iPad? Join us as we get the lowdown on Apple's new iPad and find out what's hot (and what's not).
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100
- Oppo N3 teased for October
- Potential security breach forces M1 to suspend Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders (Update)