Articles tagged ‘ipad 3’
Ever wondered why the 3rd generation iPad takes longer to charge than its predecessor? Or are you confused about why it charges over the USB port on your Mac at home, but not over the USB port on your work PC? Fret not, this article will explain to you on the finer details of USB charging.
Just how much sharper is the new iPad's 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution? We placed it under the lens, alongside the iPad 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and show you the difference in display clarity and quality between these three tablets.
For those who are getting ready to purchase Apple's third generation iPad, here's a round-up of what you need to know, from the basic specs of the new tablet, to the comparisons between the price plans offered by the three telcos in Singapore.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The tablet that started it all - the Apple iPad. Now in its third generation, what did Apple bring to the table with the new iPad? Join us as we get the lowdown on Apple's new iPad and find out what's hot (and what's not).
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?
- Microsoft is building two touch phones with 3D support
- HTC One (E8) available in Singapore from July 26 for S$658