Articles tagged ‘ces 2012’
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Summing up Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s CES 2012 keynote speech, Microsoft's all geared up to ensure every connected device will eventually sport some form of the Metro UI that's now the core feature of Windows 8. Details and future goals are right after the jump.
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Intel's pre-CES briefing this morning described how Ultrabooks will take advantage of the compute performance enabled by their latest processors and evolve into a more intuitive device with touch, voice and gesture recognition.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
The greatest geek show on the planet is about to commence on 10th January, but there's already a lot of news on what's going to be showcased at the mega-show. Check out some of the highlights we've compiled and check back for more updates!
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD
- NVIDIA unveils the Shield gaming tablet
- Apple releases third quarter earnings report: iPhones up, iPads down
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore