- Articles tagged "ces 2012"
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Summing up Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s CES 2012 keynote speech, Microsoft's all geared up to ensure every connected device will eventually sport some form of the Metro UI that's now the core feature of Windows 8. Details and future goals are right after the jump.
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Intel's pre-CES briefing this morning described how Ultrabooks will take advantage of the compute performance enabled by their latest processors and evolve into a more intuitive device with touch, voice and gesture recognition.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
The greatest geek show on the planet is about to commence on 10th January, but there's already a lot of news on what's going to be showcased at the mega-show. Check out some of the highlights we've compiled and check back for more updates!
- Amazon now offers unlimited cloud storage for just US$59.99 per year
- Twitter launches Periscope video sharing app
- ASRock releases world’s first mini-ITX X99 motherboard
- Kenneth Cole and Geneva Watch Group announce the launch of the Kenneth Cole Connect Smart Watch Collection
- The MX Master is Logitech's newest flagship wireless mouse
- Images of HTC One E9 leaked, shows a 5-inch display and a big rear camera
- Yet another rumor of a 4-inch Apple iPhone for 2015 surfaces
- EVGA releases AIO water-cooling solution with GeForce GTX 980 Hybrid