- Articles tagged "walkman"
Sony has launched its second lifestyle concept store along Orchard Road, its sixth branded retail outlet in Singapore, designed around the expatriate and tourist market while offering local shoppers a unique experience with workshops try out the brand's range of products.
With glimpses of an Android-powered portable music device first showcased at CES 2012 by Sony, the product has now been completed for release in the market. The Sony Walkman NWZ-Z1050 will be available for purchase in May 2012 for S$429.
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple
- Apple Music has 20 million paying subscribers, execs are hungry for more
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions