- Articles tagged "micro four thirds"
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card