Articles tagged ‘micro four thirds’
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE available in Singapore from August 2 for S$268
- Apple updates Macbook Pro with Retina Display line with lower prices
- ASUS announces local availability of ROG Maximus VII Formula motherboard
- Xiaomi's first batch of Mi 4 phones sold out in China under 40 seconds
- Cortana and Siri battle it out in Microsoft's latest ad
- Get reach quick with Canon's new high zoom compact cameras
- Drivers in the UK must surrender their mobile phones after an accident
- Google working with Motorola on a 5.9-inch Nexus phablet?