- Articles tagged "micro four thirds"
Is a compact camera possessing close to DSLR performance too much to ask for? Not anymore with the onslaught of mirrorless system cameras hitting the digital camera market right now. Let us fill you in on the details of mirrorless system cameras, including how to make an informed choice if you're looking to get one.
Here's everything you need to know about mirrorless system cameras. Whether you're looking for your first camera, itching for an upgrade or simply curious, you'll find answers to your burning questions here: What is a mirrorless system camera? Why are they called mirrorless systems? Is a mirrorless camera for me?
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*
- Mota’s new JetJat Ultra is a pocket-sized drone with professional features
- Will Samsung release an Olympic edition of the Galaxy S7 Edge?
- MSI announces two new Intel B150 boards with USB Type-C
- Mercedes debuts bonkers mad 577hp AMG GT R at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Futuremark teases new 3DMark Time Spy DirectX 12 benchmark
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness