- Articles tagged "micro four thirds"
As part of the Panasonic Asia Pacific Lumix G Seminar 2011 in Chiang Mai, we were invited for a 2-day photography trip around the city. Here's a compilation of what we have learned from the seminar and discovered while using their new Panasonic DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Olympus sure isn't letting up on its Micro Four Thirds offerings. The E-P2 came five months after the release of the E-P1 in June 2009, and three short months after the E-P2 comes the brand new E-PL1, announced today. Read on for the full details and our first hands-on impressions.
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer
- Sony's working on a device similar to Google Glass
- PSA: Accessories with magnets/metal may throw off OIS and NFC on new iPhones
- PSA: If you’re buying a used Nikon D800E, check this first!
- Hearthstone now available for Android tablets (UPDATED)
- LG Electronics to show off a quantum dot 4K TV at CES 2015
- MH370, World Cup and iPhone 6 top Singapore's Google searches for 2014
- Isohunt launches website that lets you search through The Pirate Bay archives