- Articles tagged "micro four thirds"
“A masterpiece for creating your own masterpieces” is how Olympus described their new Pen-F camera, and the latest addition to their Micro Four Thirds line of interchangeable lens cameras is very nicely crafted indeed. Here’s what it feels like to use one.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Along with the launch of the DMC-CM1, Panasonic has also announced the launch of their newest Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera, the DMC-G7, and we're pleased to bring you our initial impressions.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Olympus adds another member to the OM-D family, the EM-10. A smaller and more affordable version of the EM-5, will it be the camera to sway more shutterbugs to the Olympus camp? We give you our first impressions after spending some time with it.
Panasonic has just wrapped the regional launch of their latest camera, the Lumix GM1. This mirrorless system camera marries beauty and brains; it's impossibly small, stylishly good-looking, and carries inside the high-performance 16MP sensor of the GX7. Check out our hands-on with the camera inside.
We go hands-on with Panasonic's latest mirrorless camera, the Lumix GM1, an impossibly compact camera with the same sensor inside as the Lumix GX7. Check out just how small this camera is!
We've gotten our hands on a pre-production model of Olympus' latest flagship, the OM-D E-M1. Click through to find out how it handles and why this is the mirrorless DSLR-killer we've been waiting for.
Panasonic has just announced their latest and greatest mirrorless system camera; the Lumix GX7. And surprise, surprise, we've already had our hands on it for the last two days. Here's our first impressions of the GX7, almost live from Australia. How does it look, feel and perform? Click to find out.
We're here with Panasonic in Shanghai, to talk about mirrorless system cameras. Discover what Panasonic aims to achieve with their mirrorless cameras, why Leica was one of their most severe teachers and how in the world they think Canon entering the mirrorless market is a great thing.
- Uninstalling the Facebook app can save up to 20% of battery life on your phone
- Samsung's future wearables can recognize users by their veins
- First image of the HTC One M10 leaks out!
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year