- Articles tagged "micro four thirds"
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II is no simple upgrade. Olympus’ new flagship mirrorless camera may look similar to the E-M1, but there’s a lot more going on under the hood. Check out our gallery to see what’s new, as well as find out our first impressions.
Hands-on: The Olympus Pen-F is a new vintage beauty that feels great in the hands (*Updated with price*)
“A masterpiece for creating your own masterpieces” is how Olympus described their new Pen-F camera, and the latest addition to their Micro Four Thirds line of interchangeable lens cameras is very nicely crafted indeed. Here’s what it feels like to use one.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
Along with the launch of the DMC-CM1, Panasonic has also announced the launch of their newest Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera, the DMC-G7, and we're pleased to bring you our initial impressions.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Olympus adds another member to the OM-D family, the EM-10. A smaller and more affordable version of the EM-5, will it be the camera to sway more shutterbugs to the Olympus camp? We give you our first impressions after spending some time with it.
Panasonic has just wrapped the regional launch of their latest camera, the Lumix GM1. This mirrorless system camera marries beauty and brains; it's impossibly small, stylishly good-looking, and carries inside the high-performance 16MP sensor of the GX7. Check out our hands-on with the camera inside.
We go hands-on with Panasonic's latest mirrorless camera, the Lumix GM1, an impossibly compact camera with the same sensor inside as the Lumix GX7. Check out just how small this camera is!
We've gotten our hands on a pre-production model of Olympus' latest flagship, the OM-D E-M1. Click through to find out how it handles and why this is the mirrorless DSLR-killer we've been waiting for.
Panasonic has just announced their latest and greatest mirrorless system camera; the Lumix GX7. And surprise, surprise, we've already had our hands on it for the last two days. Here's our first impressions of the GX7, almost live from Australia. How does it look, feel and perform? Click to find out.
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones