- Articles tagged "asus"
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
This summer, NVIDIA is bringing 3D Blu-ray playback to the PC platform. And we have front row tickets to the 3D show. Find out in this exclusive preview.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
As motherboard vendors prepare to launch updated chipsets like the 890FX and 880G from AMD at the end of the month, we managed to snag a couple of ASUS' upcoming models for this sneak preview.
As AMD prepares its own 6-core desktop processor for launch, we take on another bunch of AMD 890GX motherboards from ASUS, ECS and Jetway to find out which mainstream 890GX board is for you.
- DRM-free online games platform GOG Galaxy enters open beta
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro to have Bluetooth stylus, Force Touch and NFC?
- A leaked Intel roadmap points to a mid-year launch for both Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- HP announces new desktops featuring AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU and 5th-generation Intel CPUs
- Mophie announces launch of Juice Pack line for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Microsoft launches S$119 dual SIM Lumia 430 in Singapore
- NVIDIA winds down Icera modem business, open to selling it
- Jewelers gold plating Apple Watch to undercut Apple