Articles tagged ‘asus’
Boasting dual-GPUs on a PCB with a grand total of 3072 streaming processors and a whopping 4GB framebuffer, the AMD Radeon HD 6990 is the company's latest flagship and also the world's fastest single graphics card. We take it for a spin to see just how powerful it is.
Yes, we know all about the glitch affecting Intel's 6 series chipsets for Sandy Bridge processors. It's disappointing to have to wait for the newer, revised motherboards, but that just means more time to do proper research. To help you pick your next mainstream H67 motherboard, here's our small roundup.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M is a potent mobile GPU great for gaming notebooks, but can it handle 3D gaming? We have with us an ASUS G73Jw 3D notebook to find out.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
In our continuing show floor coverage of CES 2011, we cover some really cool tablets, notebooks and other PC hardware from ASUS, as well as new Mitsubishi TVs and a quick peek at some extreme Shuttle XPC systems.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch