- Articles tagged "asus"
With the Google I/O Conference 2012 starting in a few more hours, here's a quick round-up on the rumors and speculations on what's to be announced later.
The long awaited Thunderbolt expansion card from ASUS has finally launched and we managed to take a closer look at this speedy connectivity option and which motherboards are applicable.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
We pit two high-end factory-overclocked, custom Radeon HD 7970 cards against each other to determine which is deserving of your hard earned money. Plus, we see how they compare to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680.
Name change and PadFone aside, ASUS has also announced two new products: the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and the ASUS Transformer Pad 300. More Android 4.0 ICS goodness!
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) platform serves to deliver a refined and unified user experience for Android phones and tablets. While we have seen ICS in action on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, little is known about ICS on tablets. Here's a quick look at how ICS runs on an Android tablet.
We were invited to the Singapore launch of the ASUS ZenBook and managed to get a brief hands-on with their latest Ultrabook to hit the market. While it looks gorgeous, is that enough to set itself apart from the deluge of Ultrabooks scheduled to hit the market?
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit