Articles tagged ‘asus’
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
NVIDIA has a new card for the new year and it is called the GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Packing 384 CUDA cores and various transistor-level improvements and tweaks, it replaces the older GeForce GTX 470 in NVIDIA's line-up. We check out the reference card along with two custom ones from ASUS and Palit to see just how good it is.
In our continuing show floor coverage of CES 2011, we cover some really cool tablets, notebooks and other PC hardware from ASUS, as well as new Mitsubishi TVs and a quick peek at some extreme Shuttle XPC systems.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
We all know that Intel's X58 platform is dedicated to the high-end segment. However, besides the extreme and expensive models, there are some that are closer to mainstream prices. Check out these relatively affordable boards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100